Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Ductile Iron 65-45-12||Process:||Green Sand Casting Process|
|Machining:||CNC Machining||Surface:||Anti-Rust Oil|
|Used For:||Valve Industry||Packing:||Crate|
graphite cast iron,
spheroidal cast iron
Customized Casting Ductile Iron Valves ASTM A536 GR 65-45-12 Material
Product Description and Process
1. Ductile Iron Casting Parts With ASTM A536 GR 65-45-12 Material Valve Parts
2. Production process: green sand molding, pre-coated sand molding and resin sand molding which can produce iron castings from 50 gram to 2000 kilograms
3. Machining process: CNC machine, machining center, lathe, mill machine, drill machine, etc.
4. Surface treatment process: paint coating, electrophoretic coating, electrogalvanizing coating, black oxide coating, phosphate coating, powder coating, etc.
Product Material and Uses
1. Normally produce with gray iron HT200, HT250, ductile iron 65-45-12, 60-40-18, 80-55-06, 80-60-03, etc.
2. The ductile iron casting products are widely used for Auto-cars, trains, trucks, vehicle components, mining machinery components, agricultural machinery parts, textile machinery parts, construction machinery parts, valves and pump parts, etc.
VALVES & VALVE ACCESSORIES
If you were to do a chemical analysis of ductile iron, this is what you would normally find:
Carbon 3.2 – 3.60%
Silicon 2.2 – 2.8%
Manganese 0.1 – 0.2%
Magnesium 0.03 – 0.04%
Phosphorus 0.005 – 0.04%
Sulfur 0.005 – 0.02%
Copper <= 0.40%
To improve the strength of ductile iron, additional tin or copper can be added. To improve corrosion resistance, copper, nickel, or chromium can replace anywhere from 15-30% of the iron.
Common Ductile Iron Grades
While there are many different ductile iron specifications, foundries routinely offer 3 common grades;
|Physical and Mechanical Properties||ASTM A536, Grade 60-40-18||ASTM A536, Grade 65-45-12||ASTM A536, Grade 80-55-06|
|Tensile Strength, min, psi||60,000||65,000||80,000|
|Tensile Strength, min, MPa||414||448||552|
|Yield Strength, min, psi||40,000||45,000||55,000|
|Yield Strength, min, MPa||276||310||379|
|Elongation in 2 in. or 50 mm, min %||18||12||6|
|Melting Temperature (Degrees F)||2,100 – 2,190||2,100 – 2,190||2,100 – 2,190|
|Melting Temperature (Degrees C)||1,150 - 1,200||1,150 - 1,200||1,150 - 1,200|
|Compressive Strength Ksi||429||429||429|
|Compressive Strength MPa||2960||2960||2960|
Contact Person: Mr. James Wang
Tel: +86 13213152686