Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Carbon Steel Q235 Q345 Etc.||Process:||Sheet Metal Stamping Process|
|Machining:||CNC Machining||Surface Treatment:||Galvanization,or Electrophoretic Coating,powder Coating Etc..|
|Packing:||Plywood Crate||Secondary Service:||Welding, Assembly|
metal stamping accessories,
stamping sheet metal parts
Cold Plate Metal Stamping Parts Carbon Steel Q235 Q345 Electrophoretic Coating
Product Description and Process
Customized Metal Stamping Products Q235 Cold Plate Metal Stamping Process Supplier
Production process: metal stamping process
Machining process: CNC machine, machining center, lathe, mill machine, drill machine, etc.
Surface treatment process: paint coating, electrophoretic coating, electrogalvanizing coating, black oxide coating, powder coating, etc.
Product Material and Uses
Normally produce with hot rolled plate, clod rolled plate, galvanized plate, aluminum boards, stainless steel boards, aluminum magnesium alloy boards. Q195, Q215, Q235, Q275, 08A1, 08F, 10F, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, SPCC, SPCD, SPCE, Zn100-PT, Zn200-SC, Zn275-JY, DX1, DX2, DX3, DX4, SECC, SECD, SECE, SUS301, SUS304, SUS316, SUS430, etc.
The metal stamping products are widely used for auto-car parts, truck parts, train parts, vehicle components, aviation industry components, furniture appliances, electronic product, other machinery components, etc.
Stamping (also known as pressing) is the process of placing flat sheet metal in either blank or coil form into a stamping press where a tool and die surface forms the metal into a net shape. Stamping includes a variety of sheet-metal forming manufacturing processes, such as punching using a machine press or stamping press, blanking, embossing, bending, flanging, and coining. This could be a single stage operation where every stroke of the press produces the desired form on the sheet metal part, or could occur through a series of stages. The process is usually carried out on sheet metal, but can also be used on other materials, such as polystyrene. Stamping is usually done on cold metal sheet.
1. Bending - the material is deformed or bent along a straight line.
2. Flanging - the material is bent along a curved line.
3. Embossing - the material is stretched into a shallow depression. Used primarily for adding decorative patterns.
4. Blanking - a piece is cut out of a sheet of the material, usually to make a blank for further processing.
5. Coining - a pattern is compressed or squeezed into the material. Traditionally used to make coins.
6. Drawing - the surface area of a blank is stretched into an alternate shape via controlled material flow.
7. Stretching - the surface area of a blank is increased by tension, with no inward movement of the blank edge. Often used to make smooth auto body parts.
8. Ironing - the material is squeezed and reduced in thickness along a vertical wall. Used for beverage cans and ammunition cartridge cases.
9. Reducing/Necking - used to gradually reduce the diameter of the open end of a vessel or tube.
10. Curling - deforming material into a tubular profile. Door hinges are a common example.
11. Hemming - folding an edge over onto itself to add thickness. The edges of automobile doors are usually hemmed.
Piercing and cutting can also be performed in stamping presses. Progressive stamping is a combination of the above methods done with a set of dies in a row through which a strip of the material passes one step at a time.
Metal stamping can be applied to a variety of materials based on their unique metalworking qualities for a number of applications across a wide range of industries. Metal Stamping may require the forming and processing of base common metals to rare alloys for their application specific advantages. Some industries require the electrical or thermal conductivity of beryllium copper in areas such as aerospace, electrical, and the defense industry or the high strength application of steel and its many alloys for the automotive industry. Industries metal stamping is used for:
Contact Person: Mr. James Wang
Tel: +86 13213152686