Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||HT250; HT200||Process:||Green Sand Casting Process|
|Machining:||CNC Machining||Surface:||Anti-Rust Oil|
|Used For:||Aotucar Industry||Packing:||Crate|
gray cast iron,
grey iron foundry
Auto Spare Parts Sand Casting Grey Cast Iron HT250 Exhaust Manifold Parts
Product Description and Process
1. Grey Cast Iron Auto Spare Parts Sand Casting HT250 Exhaust Manifold Parts Foundry
2. Production process: green sand molding, pre-coated sand molding and resin sand molding which can produce iron castings from 50 gram to 2000 kilograms
3. Machining process: CNC machine, machining center, lathe, mill machine, drill machine, etc.
4. Surface treatment process: paint coating, electrophoretic coating, electrogalvanizing coating, black oxide coating, phosphate coating, powder coating, etc.
Product Material and Uses
1. Normally produce with gray iron HT200, HT250, Ductile Iron 65-45-12, 60-40-18, 80-55-06, 80-60-03, etc.
2. The ductile iron casting products are widely used for Auto-cars, trains, trucks, vehicle components, mining machinery components, agricultural machinery parts, textile machinery parts, construction machinery parts, valves and pump parts, etc.
Advantages of ductile iron exhaust manifolds:
1. High tensile strength and elongation, so strong enough for tough working condition.
The following list is showing the common ductile iron material grades for exhaust manifolds.
|Sweden||SS 14 07||0717-02||—||0727-02|
Gray Iron Exhaust Manifolds
Many types of exhaust manifolds were produced by gray cast iron. This is because of their some advantages.
Advantages of gray iron exhaust manifolds:
1. Low production costs, so low prices.
2. Less shrinkage defects, so low defective rates. Foundry’s favor.
The following list is showing the common gray iron material grades for exhaust manifolds.
|Sweden||SS 14 01||O120||O125|
Grey cast iron (a.k.a. gray iron) is a type of iron found in castings known for its grey color and appearance caused by graphite fractures in the material. Specifically, what makes grey iron “grey iron,” is the graphite flake structure that is created during the cooling process from the carbon that is in the component.
Grey iron is a result of both the materials used and the process used to cast a part. In other words, the properties of the grey iron will change depending on what materials are melted together to pour into the mold as well as the process that is used for casting (it is primarily the cooling part of the process that defines the characteristics of the cast part versus other parts of the process.).
Grey Iron Magnified to Show the Flakes of Graphite
There are more pounds of grey iron castings produced every year throughout the world than any other type of casting. Just about every manhole cover is from grey iron and the disc brakes on your car are most likely grey iron as well. Other common uses for grey iron include:
Contact Person: Mr. James Wang
Tel: +86 13213152686