Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||ADC12||Process:||Aluminum Die Castings Process|
|Machining:||CNC Machining||Surface:||Natural Color|
|Packing:||Plywood Crate||Surface Treatment:||Shot Blasting|
aluminium investment casting,
aluminium gravity die casting
Aluminum Precision Die Casting ADC12 Material OEM Aluminum Casting Supplier
Product Description and Process
Aluminum Precision Die Casting ADC12 Material Aluminum Casting Supplier
Production process: aluminum die casting process
Machining process: CNC machine, machining center, lathe, mill machine, drill machine, etc.
Surface treatment process: anodic oxidation, Dacromet coating, etc.
Product Material and Uses
Normally produce with JIS ADC1, ADC3, ADC5, ADC6, ADC10, ADC12, ASTM A413, A360, A380, A383, etc.
The aluminum casting products are widely used for electronic industry, auto-car parts, electric motor parts, aero craft parts, watercraft parts, medical treatment equipment, communication system, other machinery components, etc.
Die casting is a metal casting process that is characterized by forcing molten metal under high pressure into a mold cavity. The mold cavity is created using two hardened tool steel dies which have been machined into shape and work similarly to an injection mold during the process.
Most die castings are made from non-ferrous metals, specifically zinc, copper, aluminum, magnesium, lead, pewter and tin-based alloys. Depending on the type of metal being cast, a hot- or cold-chamber machine is used.
The casting equipment and the metal dies represent large capital costs and this tends to limit the process to high-volume production. Manufacture of parts using die casting is relatively simple, involving only four main steps, which keeps the incremental cost per item low. It is especially suited for a large quantity of small- to medium-sized castings, which is why die casting produces more castings than any other casting process. Die castings are characterized by a very good surface finish (by casting standards) and dimensional consistency.
Two variants are pore-free die casting, which is used to eliminate gas porosity defects; and direct injection die casting, which is used with zinc castings to reduce scrap and increase yield.
Advantages of Metal Die Casting Process
1. Aluminum (aluminum alloy) die casting has advantages of lightweight, excellent corrosion resistance, good mechanical properties, high thermal and electrical conductivity, high dimensional stability for complex shapes and thin walls, and retains strength at high temperature.
2. Zinc die casting is the easiest alloy to cast and plate, which features high ductility, high impact strength, promoting long die life as well as economical for small parts.
3. Magnesium die casting is the lightest and easiest alloy to manufacture with excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
4. Copper (brass, bronze) die casting features high hardness, good corrosion resistance, highest mechanical properties of alloys die cast, good wear resistance, excellent dimensional stability and high strength that approaching steel parts.
5. Stainless steel die casting has high degree of dimensional accuracy and surface finish, with a small amount of mechanical processing work, which greatly saves a large equipment, metal material and working hours.
6. Lead and tin die casting high density, extremely close dimensional accuracy, used for special forms of corrosion resistance.
1. Ability to manufacturing complex cast molds and metal parts.
2. The precision machining after casting.
3. Strict quality control and testing report, includes: X-Ray, Chemical Composition, Mechanical Property Test, CMM dimensional checking.
Aluminum Die Casting (Aluminum Alloy)
Materials: A356, A360, A380, A390, A383, A413, AlSi10Mg, ADC-12, ADC-14, LM4, LM6, LM9
Standards: ASTM B85 Die Castings
1. Provide casting parts with complex shape, thin walls and nice surface finish.
2. Help minimize follow-up machining and finishing operations.
3. Typically a die casting mold is expensive, but the unit production cost is very economical.
Zinc Die Casting
Materials: Zamak ZA3, ZA8, ZA12, ZA27, Zinc alloy 2, 3, 5, 7
Magnesium Die Casting
Materials: AZ91D, AM60B, AM60, AM50
1. With strong, rigid, fully recyclable, it is the ideal alloy for saving weight when you don’t want to sacrifice durability.
2. It's 75% lighter than steel, 33% lighter than aluminum, offering component and feature integration. Providing a high dimensional stability that improves fit and finish.
Brass Die Casting (Bronze Die Casting)
Materials: C6801, C6802, C6803, C6804, C23000, C6931, C6932, CDA 220 Com. Bronze, CDA 230 Red Brass, CDA 268 Yellow Brass, CDA 316 Leaded Bronze, CDA 510 Phos. Bronze, CDA 642 Al Bronze, CDA 655 High Silicon, CDA 903 Tin Bronze, CDA 863 Mn Bronze, CDA 875, CDA 874, CDA 820, CDA 825, CDA 825, CDA 828
Standards: ASTM B584 copper alloy sand castings
MIL-C-22087, MIL-B-16444, QQ-C-593, QQ-L-225, QQ-B-691, QQ-C-390, QQ-B-726, AMS-4855, AMS-4855, AMS-4860, SAE-620, SAE-40, SAE-43
Features: Providing high quality, high performance and low cost brass die casting (bronze die casting) when your casting parts require high strength, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, conductivity and attractive appearance.
We are a professional supplier of die casting in China, offering a high quality affordable, metal die casting process solution. We also provide the following services:
1. Heat Treatment: Hardening, Annealing, Normalizing, Stress Relieving, Softening, and Graphitization.
2. Machining: Turning, Boring, Drilling, Milling, Threading, Grinding, Cutting, Engraving, EDM Machining, Riveting.
3. Surface Treatment: Metal Polishing (Metal Mirror Polished, Brushed Metal Finishing), Shot Blasting, Sandblasting, Spray Painting, Powder Coating, Thermal Spraying, Anodizing, Chrome Plating, Nickel Electroplating / Electroless Nickel Plating, Hot-Dip Galvanizing, Copper Plating, Phosphorizing, Electrophoresis and Passivation.
4. Assembly: Stud, Steel Sall & Helicoil Inserts, O-ring, Gasket
6. Testing Report, Quality Control Report
Aluminum Alloys We Offers
413 has many benefits:
It offers a good combination of casting, mechanical, and thermal properties
It exhibits excellent fluidity, pressure tightness, and resistance to hot cracking
It is used for a wide variety of products
Imperial US/UK | Metric
|Material||Alloy||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%)||Impact Strength||Shear Strength||Hardness||Elongation||Process|
|MPa||MPa||J||MPa||Brinell(HB)||% in 50mm||
|Aluminum Casting Metals||413||295||145||-||170||80||2.5||Cold Chamber Die Casting|
Imperial US/UK | Metric
|Material||Alloy||Density||Melting Point (Average +/-50)||Thermal Conductivity||Coefficient of Thermal Expansion||Electrical Conductivity||Process|
|Aluminum Casting Metals||413||2.66||578||113||20.4||31||Cold Chamber Die Casting|
|ALUMINUM CASTING METALS||Chemical Composition %|
Contact Person: Mr. James Wang
Tel: +86 13213152686